Friday, September 9, 2011

Fish Chic - Morning from Hell.

I was out last night perusing the downtown area as Fashion Night Out brought everyone and their sister out into the streets to party (photos to come this afternoon). I knew I should have gone to find my bike in the Lower East Side before I meandered home. I don't like relying on taxi drivers to get me where I need to go at 7:00am.

Being late to the fish haus on the friday before Fashion Weekend in NYC is not a cute look. Here I am waiting in front of Lucky Car service in chinatown already in tears at 8:15am. The driver who usually picks me up when it is raining got in an accident or got held up by an accident on the Manhattan Bridge. Fish Babes have rough mornings sometimes but life goes on. It's Friday!! Hooray!






Starting to realize Jose the driver just isn't going to make it. Tank top TJs wahhhhhhhhh!





Nearly in tears (ok I shed a few).
Bag from Shopsins Delicatessen in the Essex Market NYC. This place is a Lower East Side must. The owner is a mega awesome weirdo and he has over 200 plates to choose from on his menu, all of which will make you drool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts