Sunday, September 25, 2011

Martha's Vineyard Wedding

This weekend Menemsha, Martha's Vineyard was a magical foggy fishing village.




The masses of feral tourists have filtered out for the season and locals are relishing in their favorite, fleeting season. Here I am with my lob-job from Larsen's Fish Market run by two official Vineyard Fish Babes Christine and Beth Larsen, down on the dock in Menemsha.






My friends Katy and Sam were married on a misty hilltop cow pasture in Chilmark on Saturday.
The wedding was a beautiful gathering of love and color. An incredible collaboration of friends and support for the love birds!




Check out this line-up, hubba hubba!


I am beat after the weekend of celebration. Gonna pass out for the ride back to NYC. More to come!!!!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Chilmark, MV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts