Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Wabi Sabi

I’m a writer not a fighter and at times a fire lighter
I get crazy, memory hazy , petals softer than a daisy
Im a hooter and a duder, not exactly a straight shooter
Still not jaded I get faded, my hooks are always fully baited
A lead-er on-er, dusk till dawner, not a goner (yet)
Ragin Cajun', guess I’m agin’ super stagin’ imagination
Firey wirey squirely in dire need
Fragmented sectioned off loving life at any cost
Fearless of death, deathless in fear, get choked up when you get too near
Never lie, always try hopeful agent turning spy
Moved by action, frozen by attraction not trying never really buying (it)
Family ties, love my scars on the inside
Bruised fruit, serious root
Mute under pressure shaky beyond pleasure
Adrenaline and hormones in heavy measure
Delicate flower, looking for power from every tower even while in the shower
Now is my hour

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts