Thursday, July 14, 2011

Line-Caught Albacore from the Carolinas.

Have a nice day!
Another cheap-skate from the East Coast, WHAT ELSE IS NEW?  I really crack myself up. Don't get mad, I only make these lewd and lascivious jokes because I myself am a Grouchy New England Devil Woman.
It is true that an albacore is neither as ruby red nor as elegant as a big-eye or a bluefin. However its loins are so economical that, given the right circumstances, the old "edibility-to-expensiveness" ratio leans dramatically in its favor. 
As a matter of fact, some of the most prestigious chefs in New York City use albacore on a regular basis. One particularly adventurous duder I know is considering albacore as an option for his sushi menu! Gotta love the PIONEERS!!

Fine Lookin' Albacore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts