Friday, September 9, 2011

Fashion Night Out

We began the night with some Moet and mortadella sandwiches in SOHO. This picture perfect moment in NYC street history was followed by a trip to a clothing store my friend Madeline Seraj recently helped to open called Reformation next to Pianos in th LES. I guess you can say I am still green when it comes to blogging on the blogosphere since I forgot to take pictures of these two incredible events.
After hanging out like champions at the store party we moved on to dine at a tiny 15 seat restaurant on Rivington called The Gentleman Farmer. This place is run by a man in the kitchen and his wife on the floor. The food was nothing to write home about but it was cute and we met some cool weirdos while we were there.

I loved this Choking Victim sign they had on the wall at The Gentleman Farmer. It is a mandatory sign that all restaurants must have in view in NYC. This one was painted by a Brooklyn artist called Holden. Love the tropical vibe.


We hit the streets heading west and ran into mobs of scenesters cruising around for Fashion night. There were photo shoots in the streets and free beer and liqour in every store. I believe the goal is to get everyone drunk so they buy up the merch.
Masses amassing on Prince and Broadway.


Sean Lennon and his girlfriend playing at Zadig and Voltaire on Mercer Street.



Me and Eugenie the Frenchie drinking mini-champagnes in Zadig and Voltaire. Woohoo!
Then we hit up the Burton Party... I missed the "safety meeting" in the Ice Room but I heard it was pretty cool.

Oh, Burton...

Brings me back to my VT days.
Back in the street I had to call it a night. Here is one last photo shoot before I hit the hay. Despite my efforts to be responsible and go to bed early I was still late to work this morning. FML
Urban Decay
 Sunflower season brings light to my tiny blackened heart. Sooo dramatic ;) Here are some beauts I had to zoom in on while schvitzing home.



MORE TO COME THIS WEEKEND!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts